Prompt override. Multiple attachments

mutts:
        I'm a LINUX developer and a first timer to mutt. I am running mutt from
within a script:
                mutt -a${attachment.txt"} -s"Subject-string" -i${Body.file}
email, email, ...

Two problems arise:
(1) Even though I am supplying variables to the arguments I am still prompted
to take an action: hit ENTER when it echo's the TO: and the SUBJECT and :wq for
the body. I need to simply have it run as a part of my automated process.
(2) I'll need to send multiple attachments in the same email, very small text
files. Haven't figured the syntax to get that done.

Any help is welcome. (btw: I'm the only LINUX guy in the group. Life is hard.)

Lockheed Martin - NE&SS Mount Laurel, NJ
Voice: (856) 914-6607 ; FAX (856) 914-6603
Location Building 4000-2W