Re: feature suggestion : responses to empty subjects

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 09:49:20PM +0100, Bernard Massot wrote:

> It would be nice to be able to modify the default subject chosen when
> one reply to a mail with an empty subject. "Re: your mail" is not the
> best subject for everybody.
> What about creating a variable to setup this ?

How about this?

send-hook '~s "Re: your mail"' 'set edit_headers=yes'

In practice, I find this to be a lot more useful, since it doesn't change
the default subject (or prompt me to enter a new one), but it does alert
me that something's weird by tossing all the headers into my editor.

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel