extensible mutt discussion

Hello, mutt-dev!

I'd like to get some feedback about who else is interested in the
extensible mutt patch that Ludovic Courtès is working on.  If more
people are interested, and it's ok with mutt-dev at large, would it be
all right to conduct mutt-guile discussion here?

As I see it, the pros would be having the discussion visible to users
of mutt besides Ludovic and myself, along with archival thereof in a
nice public place.  The cons, I suppose, would be having a little bit
of extra chatter on the list that might not be directly interesting to
the mutt developers' community as a whole.

So, for now I'll just keep my dialog with Ludovic to private e-mail,
but if anyone from mutt-dev expresses interest, I'd be glad to move
the discussion to the list.

Thanks & HAND,
 Allister