[2003-09-20] CVS repository changes

This message was generated and sent automatically.  It contains a
summary of the CVS commits over the last 48 hours.  These changes
should be propagated to the public repository within at most a day
or two.  Most probably, they have already been propagated.

2003-09-19 13:09:59  Ren? Clerc  <rene@xxxxxxxx>  (roessler)

        * po/nl.po: update

2003-09-19 13:05:13  Thomas Roessler  <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(roessler)

        * imap/utf7.c: Fix remaining (void **) casts.

2003-09-19 13:03:26  Mads Martin Joergensen  <mmj@xxxxxxx>  (roessler)

        * imap/browse.c, imap/command.c, parse.c, pgp.c, pgpkey.c,
        pop_lib.c, query.c, recvattach.c, remailer.c, rfc1524.c,
        rfc2047.c, rfc2231.c, sendlib.c, smime.c, thread.c, addrbook.c,
        browser.c, color.c, compose.c, copy.c, crypt.c, curs_lib.c,
        edit.c, enter.c, handler.c, lib.c, lib.h, mh.c, mutt_idna.c, mx.c,
        pager.c: As the ones of you who compile with new gcc's probably
        have noticed, there's a lot of type-punning in Mutt. With help
        from Philipp Thomas, I've fixed all I could find in CVS (please
        double-check, one might have slipped through the cracks), I can
        make one for 1.4 CVS branch as well if wanted.

2003-09-19 12:56:49  Thomas Roessler  <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(roessler)

        * send.c: Change abort_unmodified so it doesn't abort a message
        that has an attachment.  Catches the "send a file from the
        command line, quickly" case.