[Fwd: Re: Message body overrunning into command bar]

(Thought I'd save the list owner a job, and forward it from home.)

Interesting. The compressed message attached definitely causes problems with
the mutt's built at work, on Solaris 2.8 - however, it's fine at home. Can
anyone else see problems with this message?

--
Paul
--- Begin Message ---

Confirmed with 1.5.4, both slang and curses (so it's probably a decode or
encode error somewhere). I've attached a gzip'ed version of the redacted
message, which I've confirmed shows the problem here.

(Interestingly, it even happens in the attachment pager, viewing it from
gzcat.)

--
Paul

STMicroelectronics,