Re: Message body overrunning into command bar

Hello Dave!

 On Tuesday, September 16, 2003 at 11:46:37 AM +0100, Dave Smith wrote:

> I have a message in my inbox, which when I view, a small proportion
> gets displayed in the command bar (I think that's the name - it's the
> line at the very bottom of the screen, below the status bar).

    Can't reproduce with 1.4 nor 1.5.4 in a 80×25 PuTTY window.

> I think I remember something like this being posted before, but I
> can't find it in the BTS.

    Perhaps bug #1119, but it contains around -0.07 informations only.
I was just trying to make sense of it before I saw your post... Such
coincidences :-)

Bye!    Alain.
--
404! 404! Give us stability! Sven Mascheck's site about locale moved to:
<URL:http://www.in-ulm.de/~mascheck/locale/>