[IP] more on the SCO-IBM lawsuit (from an unlikely source)

Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:25:07 -0700
From: Kurt Albershardt <kurt@xxxxxx>
Subject: more on the SCO-IBM lawsuit (from an unlikely source)
To: dave@xxxxxxxxxx

        In case you missed part of this fall's fun, the calmest site
discussing the SCO affair is http://www.groklaw.com/. But you knew
that.
        Today they have a link to the new IBM counterclaim document.
http://www.sco.com/ibmlawsuit/ibmamendedcounterclaims.pdf
Yup, on SCO's site no less.
        Now the point here is to read what IBM said, of course, but
also read for synopsis written especially clearly. The guys who wrote
this at IBM know how to carry info across to busy folks and did so
in easy English. I must say, those guys have paid attention and have
done their homework. It's a good read, to use the vernacular.
        I have no idea why SCO put up the document. But then we don't
know a lot of things.
        This will keep you away from the incoherent noise level of
slashdot and similar.