JOB OFFER

We are in search for an Online Accounts Clerk.
Salary is $45 an hour for 5 hours a day; 5days a week.
No Selling or Marketing or commission.
No registration or sign up fee.
Work from home.

We saw your resume while running a search on the NPO.net seekers AD
and realized you could work for us as an online data entry clerk.

Responsibilities:
*Mailing out checks to customers and staffs
*Making out and Receiving payments
*Cash management process; Ensuring that suppliers are paid within terms and
cash-flow constraints
Any other related duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Accountant.

Requirements:
*A high school diploma, Mathematics and Computer
*Applications, with five month work experience;
*Should be self-motivated, committed and possess good communication

Skills;
*Computer literate in Microsoft Office
*Experienced in working with money
*Extensive experience in dealing with the public

If you are an interested applicant forward your resume/CV to
Philip Dimmock at:-equatorexploration@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
N:B Compensation and monthly allowance are been allocated to staffs
that puts in there best abilities when performing there jobs.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Philip Dimmock, MA
Chief Executive Officer
Equator Exploration Limited