Re: [At-Large] (No so) Serious Allegations

Joe,
decentralisation is hierarchical root as is the ICANN root. The Internet is not decentralized with ICANN in the core and the ICANN TLD Managers being decentralised and voting to say ICANN is beautifull. The internet is distributed with no hierachical relation between ICANN and TLD Managers who are the trustees of their own communities, they only report to. This is subsidiarity. Such an indpendence can be assisted as much as they need it, but no more than they need it, by servicing (not coordinating) organisations - such as the TLDA.
jfc