Re: [At-Large] My comments on new gTLDs and the role of ICANN

Vitorio - i don't know if i can publish to the atlarge so i'll follow up on
the ga.  If you have a TLD in mind - make it operational and announce the
glue.  Also get yourself marketed in your community.  You don't need ICANN
to run a TLD.  You need to run a root for your community.  If you have the
means to get your community marketing the TLD - you can easily take over
root service in the communities sharing the tld.

Just remember to protect your rights. ICANN has been know to steal popular
tlds.  Anybody for a list .BIZ?

regards
joe baptista

Joe Baptista