Re: [At-Large] Some remarks on Domain Tasting Design Team Teleconference held on 1 April

There was at least one comment on the At-Large list, and on the LAC
list. There may have been other comments on RALO lists that I don't
see (but were factored in by the ALAC reps). Other comments were in
private e-mail or on non-public lists.

Alan