Re: [At-Large] Network Solutions Sued For Defrauding Millions -ICANN also named in Class Action

How can ALAC which only exists as a part of ICANN (Advisory Committee)
support a legal action against ICANN? As a non-USian and a non-lawyer,
it seems strange to me, but I am willing to be enlightened by the US
lawyers (as it is a US legal matter)
Jacqueline