[ga] Leadership

So there i was, oh as stupid as any guy can be. I was sick with some kind of flu that only world travelers, cancer survivors and parents of radical teenagers get. Anyhow I wrote this piece on P. Peterson. Well what I was trying to make people think about was the DOC. Don is a great guy. But now he is Don the Gone. He is like my Uncle Bill. The man is kind and gentle, preserved the freedoms at risk of his life. But when the day broke he gave me the shotgun and bridle, and I went out and shot myself in the foot and old Blackie ran away and I only bagged two doves with cuz Scott. Oops I got that backwards, I shot Scott, well close enough to burn him, and Blackie stepped on my foot and that horse weighed more than your aunt Harriet.
You get it kiddos? He gave me the chance to fail. Well he made me get back on that horse and for the next week I cleaned everything in that stable and that shotgun was oiled up and cleaner than Whistlers mothers whistle.
Well it don't get no better, that danged horse had barn fever. Every time I let him lose to alphafa he would run right back to stable.Oh Scott would laugh on top of the Hay stacks waitin for that sun to rise. Of course he had Matilda tied up and eatin somthin called winter Rye. (I think that was her name) She is long dead along with Scott, men and women that fly planes sometimes crash them. Yeah he died flying a plane, putting somethin on crops that was nontoxic biodegradible, that you have to spray so low that if you dipped a wing you die. Well all you guys are around and he is gone, but not like Don.

Maybe some of you will get that story. Maybe some of you will affect (or is that effect) the appointment of the man or woman that will change the internet as you know it. Do not run back to the same old stable. Go on the other side of the haystack and eat rye.

But if you folks don't get some leadership soon the lawyers are goin to rule the day.

Dr. Eric Hugh Dierker
858-715-4623

This publication was not edited, it is not meant for republication and all copyrights are reserved.

Do you Yahoo!?
Discover all that?s new in My Yahoo!