[ga] Phantom Registrars

You might not recognize the name Jennifer Ross-Carriere, but Jennifer is listed as the contact for (98) ninety-eight newly accredited ICANN registrars.  http://www.icann.org/registrars/accreditation-qualified-list.html

Each one of these "accredited registrars" seems to have a website that forwards to namescout.com (although truthfully I didn't inspect all 98).

All this just for the purpose of commandeering the batch pool?
Just my view, but I think this fully qualifies as "gaming the system".

Do you Yahoo!?