Re: [ga] Out-of-Control

Yea but Sotiris look at this guys bio. Certainly he must have some bone to pick.
No he just looks like he is having fun and saw something wrong and wrote about it.
I guess if you do not watch this all the time it looks pretty amazing.

Eric

Sotiris Sotiropoulos <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Surely this is not a surprise to anyone?

Sotiris Sotiropoulos