Re: [ga] ALAC Statement on WSIS Declaration of Principles and Plan of Actions

Vittorio and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  RALO's are a poor and unexceptable structure and method of
being inclusive of Stakeholders/users.  It is because such a
structure is manipulative in the extreme.  This many stakeholder/user
groups have already communicated on a number of occasions.

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
    Pierre Abelard

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801