REPLY SOON PLEASE

Dear

My name is Mr.David Nako, 40 Years Old Ghanaian. I was working as a Protocol Manager with Standard Security Services & company (GH)LTD, Accra-Ghana. I do earn salary of 1.5Million Cedis($200 United State Dollars equivalent) monthly. I joined the services of this company in 1989 as office assistance.
I got the information concerning you from a valued friend and after due consultation I decided to contact you believing that by the grace of GOD, you can accept to be my partner in this deal.
I have worked with this company for over twelve years. Within the period, I watched with meticulous precision how African Heads of State and government functionaries have been using pro-security and finance services (GH) Ltd to move huge sums of money their foreign partners.
They brought in the consignments of money and deposit under our care secretly and declaring the contents as family treasure, documents etc.
Mobutu sese seko of Zaire (Late), Foday Sankoy of Sierra-Leone, Felix Houphet Buigny of Ivory Coast(Late), Robert Guy of Ivory Coast etc. All these people have consignment/s deposited here. Their foreign partners and their next of kin have been claiming most of these consignments. A lot of them are lying here unclaimed for as much as 3-4years. Nobody have ever comefor them because in most cases, the documents of deposit are never available to any body except the depositors while some of them are dead.
Since the inception of the 2000 millennium, this company have recorded more than 160 consignment belonging to late presidents claimed in the past six months. Now a driver to Robert Guy of Ivory Coast have contacted me with his late master?s deposit documents and this is why I am soliciting for your co-operation and assistance.He Want a trustworthy person who is reliable to invest this money in your country.
I will perfect every arrangements for the claim of these consignments and transfer the funds to your designation.
All that is required of you is to negotiate for the area of investments and come here for face to face meeting, discussing the sharing mode and agreement.
The contents of the consignments will be made known to you and the documents will be forwarded to you for your perusal. Please call me on my private phone as soon as you receive this mail...+233-24-790339.
God bless you as I await for your urgent reply(phone call).
Yours truly,
Mr. David Nako.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com