[ga] Registry Evaluation Reports

Title: Help

http://www.icann.org/tlds/agreements/biz/registry-agmt-appu-11may01.htm

The .biz Registry Evaluation Report is now a year and a half overdue.

In Spring of 2002 I asked ICANN to publish this report.
In Summer of 2002 I asked ICANN to publish this report.
(Stuart Lynn explained ICANN staff had been 'busy' but this was now being attended to.)
In Autumn of 2002 I asked ICANN to publish this report.
In early winter 2002 I asked ICANN to publish this report.
In January 2003 I asked ICANN to publish this report.
In Spring of 2003 I asked ICANN to publish this report.
In Summer of 2003 I asked ICANN to publish this report.
In Autumn of 2003 I asked ICANN to publish this report.

This was not just me: ICANN's own TLD Evaluation Task Force stated in their final report (adopted by the ICANN Board) that the Registry Evaluation Reports should be published, so that people could participate in an informed manner in the Evaluation Process, with full access to this central data.

Mysteriously, in the second half of 2003, the .info Evaluation Report finally surfaced, backdated by a year, on the ICANN website - tucked away in the webpage of the original Agreement as a single link.

But there is no sign that I can find of any publication of the .biz Evaluation Report. Why not?

Sebastien Bachollet is carrying out the Evaluation Process for ICANN. Does he have access to the .biz Evaluation Report? And if he does, why can't other ICANN constituencies and participants : the NTEPPTF pointed out that these reports were intended for public information and were not confidential.

Will someone on the ICANN Board or Staff kindly respond, or is this GA forum just a sham which ICANN ignores?

Kind regards,

Richard Henderson.