Re: [ga] ICANN to be shut down by RIAA?

Vittorio and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  They worked fine for me late last night.  But it seems now that Georges
links have vanished somewhat mysteriously.  However I made txt copies
as we all that have been around for awhile have experiences disappearances
of the selective sort of archives before on this and other ICANN related
forums...  Domainpolicy anyone??

 I wonder if John Berryhill can resend those from his personal archives
to this forum?  John?

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 18:15:56 -0800 (PST), you wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >See:
> >
> >http://ipc.dnso.icann.org/comments-archive/msg00021.html
> >http://ipc.dnso.icann.org/comments-archive/msg00022.html
> >
> >Aren't those the source code for DeCSS.....?
>
> Your links are wrong - they return a 404 error. Maybe the numbers in the
> filenames have to be changed?
> --
> vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
> http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblòg...

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
    Pierre Abelard

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801