Re: [ga] ICANN's accredited registrars and trying to renew one name

If this were true domains would be like trademarks, take years to get and
cost thousands of dollars/yen/pesos. If it were like that the internet
would just have a few thousand hosts on it and e-mail would have probably
never been developed.

be careful for what you wish for...

-rick