[ga] Re: [Ecommerce] USPTO, Microsoft seek to kill WIPO meeting on open collaborative models to develop public goods

James and all,

  As you know two years ago now INEGroup had expressed the
very same concerns regarding open source to Mr. Gurry and
were as usual met with dismissive responses.  We are hartened
to see that the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
and Mr. Gurry has begun to see the folly in their overly
politically motivated positions in this regard by special interests
that have been and remain significant financial supporters
of WIPO.