Re: [At-Large] Top Ten List

Hi Randy

Please spit out youo top issues on the site at https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?alac_top_10_issues

(make a comment and it will show up on the page)

We'll compile and sort out the issues in a while. I agree with you that we can't focus on 10 issues at once, but once we see how many people think an issue is important, we can start to prioritise.

Jacqueline

--
Jacqueline A. Morris
www.jacquelinemorris.com