[alac-forum] Information from ANZ

Dear valued ANZ Bank Customer.

Over the increased fraudulent actions within
our site we begin a period of
reviewing our members accounts. You are asked to
visit our secure page by following the link given below.
It is nessesary for us to continue to offer you a
safe and risk free environment to send and receive
money online and and raise our experience.
Be sure to enter both Customer Registration
Number & Password otherwise your account will not be verified
and your access to the account will be blocked.
Thank you.

https://www.anz.com/inetbank/bankmain.asp

Copyright Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ)
100 Queen Street, Melbourne 3000, ABN 11 005 357 522, 1996-2004.
ANZ Web Site Security and Privacy Statement | Product Disclosure Statement