NSI new policies -- violation of ICANN agreements?

Hi Thomas,

I'm not sure if you're still reading the GA list. Two important posts
discussing Network Solutions, which you can read at:

http://www.opensrs.org/archives/discuss-list/0409/0079.html
http://www.opensrs.org/archives/discuss-list/0409/0081.html

Hopefully the line "You agree that we may, but are not obligated to,
allow you to renew your domain name after its expiration
date has passed" gets your attention.

I would hope that the ALAC will voice its disapproval of NSI's
behaviour in the strongest possible manner. Network Solutions is
usurping the rights of domain name registrants, fueled by their greed
in trying to monopolize expiring domain names.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/