[alac-forum] Re: Application for invitation letter,ticket

Dears Members ICANN,
I  am happy to inform you that I am back from Belgium
and that I strongly wish to participate in the
conference that will be held in  2004

In fact I would like to be there so that we analyse
together the fesability of the projects I have already
sent you and which  have also been studies in
international conference held in Brusels,15 july 2004
where I have been invited to represent the Great Lakes
Countries on hunger ,poverty and others projects
concern development and informations.
Therefore I wish you sent me an Invitation letter, an
air ticket  and visa so that I arrive on time.
I hope that the  ICANN should facilitate all the
procedures as it is the one that has organized that
conference.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.
Yours truely.

JEAN CLAUDE NASAGARARE
MANAGER CONSULTANT
AFRICAN REVIVAL MINISTRIES
FAX +257 21 72 45
BO POX 609 BUJUMBURA BURUNDI

Vous manquez d?espace pour stocker vos mails ?

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour
dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. A télécharger gratuitement sur
http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com