[alac-forum] [.NET] - Thick or thin

Dear all,

I'm convinced that thick registry is better.
It'll simplify the procedure when we want to migrate domain names from one registrar to another.
It looks to be the "final user interest".
It'd be simpler also to control the access to the personal data. Specially to avoid massive spamers to get (buy ?) copies of the database. On the other hand, if the personal data is spread in so many registrar databases, for sure some of them will sale their database...

--
Francis GASCHET / NUMLOG
http://www.numlog.fr