From: Bea Woods [mailto:hkar@xxxxxxxx]
To: alfred weiler; broderick stowers; gene oliverson; tracey heil
Sent: Tuesday, October, 2004 1:43 AM
Subject: val1um....pain pills...l.evitra...much m0re

Tell me wh,at should you say darling she asked again when this was over and we were walking on uncle dont you see and buy him suchandsuch fine th_ings I felt only less mean than he He knew me better than I knew myself If he had retorted or openly exasperated me it would have be^en a relief and a justification but he had put me on a slow fire on which I lay tormented half the night
smileybuhe 10 rozluznieni 91 szufelkazawieszono tlumaczyc