[alac-forum] domain name registry

Dear ICANN:

As Verisign appears to have a "clean" reputation, and their system has been in place and working reasonably well for some time, I personally would rather stay with the devil we know rather than switch to a devil we don't know.

My opinion on the "thin/thick" registry question is as follows: until a method has been found to allow all email OTHER than SPAM into our computers, I do not wish my name/co. name/personal info. etc. out on the Internet available for all the world to view – and use.

Thank you.

L. Edwards