[alac-forum] Seeking Equitable Minded, Auto Accident, Personal Injury, attorney for Landmark Case

Hello forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

I'm seeking an attorney/attorneys who is/are licensed in the state of MISSOURI
to take on a simple auto accident/personal injury case where the woman who ran
the red light and broadsided me going around 50 miles per hour has already
admitted guilt. If I can make the connection between the car accident and the
crippling, mental, and physical diseases, illness that came about right after
the accident and has been a part of my life every since, the case may be worth
quite a bit more

I need to know where I go to file this type of case for whatever the attorney
deems is a fair amount of damages for what I have suffered.  and continue to
suffer.

Which is the correct court for this type of lawsuit? Where do I get the
paperwork that has to be filled out and submitted? Can I do this to avoid going
over the stature of limitations without having an attorney on board?

I have a landmark auto accident case where some very unusual things happened.

The accident occurred at Route K, William Street, and Siemers drive in Cape
Girardeau, MO on October 12, 1999

A female ran a red light in her big 1992 GMC Safari van and  broadsided me
going around 50 miles per hour.

Picture of 1992 GMC Safari

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/342867

 I had the right of way, two green left turn arrows were in my favor. I was
driving a brand new 2000 Red Grand Prix with less than 50 miles on it.

Picture of 2000 Grand Prix

 http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/268275

The female admitted in the police report that she was looking down into her
purse and didn't notice the light was red.

I came down with Diabetes just days after the accident along with other mental
and physical conditions resulting from the impact of the accident. I have an
annual  VA physicals from four weeks earlier showing me healthy and having a
Glucose level of only 134.

I also found a case  ruling from British Columbia  where a fellow had a tree
fall  on his leg and he came down with Diabetes shortly afterwards. Hopefully,
these and other evidence I have accumulated will support what I believe to be
the cause of my  injuries

My five year statute of limitations expires on  October 9, 2004; so I'm turning
in the lawsuit paperwork next week.

I can be reached by email, if you are interested in helping me with this case.

Sincerely,

Clyde L. Benson
Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63701
Telephone 573.837.4092