From: Audra Hawkins [mailto:p@xxxxxxxxx]
To: kevin polchinski; jonathon mesidor; carol northcutt; alfonso rabenstein

Sent: Friday, February, 2004 2:44 PM
Subject: memo is a burden

The quality of included studies was poor overall  We did not detect bias
induced by any of the measures assessed  We could not obtain data on all
cause fatality for 33% of studies  It is unlikely that missing results would
shift the results for studies comparing the same  lactam relative risk 1 02
0 76 to 1 38 but it is of concern that studies comparing different  lactams
0 85 0 69 to 1 05 may not detect important harm to patients  "By his
fireside, as impotent fancy prompts. Rebuilds it to his liking." In such a
case the poetry runs underground. The observer (poor soul, with his
doseeents!) is all abroad. For to look at the man is but to court deception.
We shall see the trunk from which he draws his nourishment; but he himself
is above and abroad in the green dome of foliage, hummed through by winds
and nested in by nightingales. And the true realism were that of the poets,
to climb up after him like a squirrel, and catch some glimpse of the heaven
for which he lives.
manita10 retardo91  dengosafermentadocarnicera