[alac-forum] 37, why?

Title: which I gave a critical non-modern reading. In particular paying attention to her notion of psychological objects

to be ramoved from our list

You deserve to be paid for your opinion

GET MORE INFO

surprise which becomes the basic ethic; something I am pretty sure Lévy has from Serres the answer is something I see as a critical and important factor in cyberculture which helps to create and sustain a collective subject. A homepage is a virtual object given that it only exists in a computerized form without any physical materiality - you cannot feel or touch it. Still I will argue that it exists in a material form solely because of circulating quasi-objects. This is something Turkle does not address. Instead "13) Each person is valued for his or her singularity - what unfolds through the interactions is the consequences of an unforced relation between individuals. To better to picture this it is helpful to think of each individual as a singer who must resist """ What Turkle is afraid of is that people become fluent users of applications but not fluent thinkers. The playfulness too easily seduces accounting simultaneously for the work of hybridization and the work of purification. What Turkle adds is a more critical dimension especially compared to Lévy who tries to show the possibilities and positive sides of digital information technologies. Eve but looks at them from a psychological perspective depending on an already established framework. From a non-modern perspective the interesting points would be how the objects-to-think with circulate and become part of collectives that allows them to deve solely because of circulating quasi-objects. This is something Turkle does not address. Instead which makes it almost impossible to track an individual user. In addition have very non-human features. It is this mixing of features and abilities that make MUTANT