[alac-forum] Pinoy Dating

Dear Friend,

Are you a Filipino nurse? Or, looking to date one . We have the perfect solution for you.

We'll like to introduce you to the best dating service, for free, and to enjoy the benefits.

http://www.philnursedating.com/

You can join, post, browse for free....and if you like the services, sign up for a premium membership. All members are local to the Philippines, though we will be introducing a section for Overseas Filipinos very soon.

Thanks for sparing the time to read this message.

Philip Marlowe

p.s. If you have received this mail in error, please let us know and we can make the required changes.