[alac-forum] Urgent information for all Suncorp Cuctomers.

Dear valued Suncorp Customer!

As part of our continuing commitment to
protect your account and to reduce the instance
of fraud on our website, we are undertaking a
period review of our member accounts. You are
requested to visit our site by following the link
given below. This is required for us to continue
to offer you a safe and risk free environment to
send and receive money online, and maintain the
Suncorp Experience. You will be redirected to
the Suncorp home page after verification. Thank you.
http://suncorp.com.au/status.asp?code=IBLO

Copyright Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722