[alac-forum] Domain Traffic Problems / 411 / 911

I am an owner of an adult web site. About a couple of months ago, I decided to cash out after my web designer threatened to sell my site. Thank goodness for me, I have access to an attorney, because he happens to be one of my biggest fans. He did the formality thing; and I finally recieved in the mail my site on disc plus a back-up copy. I was approached by many potential web masters and also approached a few of my own with the intention of interviewing them. Finally somebody volunteered to host my site on his server until we decided (we being him and I) how to approach the new design tactics. But we did agree to leave the site as is, but any new updates would be in non-Flash format. This gentleman's name is Gerald Keil, who claims to be the owner of mumze.com. He says he resides in the Northern Californai area. I did a little research and found a few P.O. boxes and different phone numbers and none seem to match. I also tracked the server (@NS datapipenet.com) located in New Jersey. I've also noticed my traffic rank drop from the mid 500,000's to over 1 million. I do realize that I am web masterless and my member's area is FREE and I stumbled upon a link that claims to add your URL to mine (http://topsitenet.com/cgi-bin/in.cgi?listid=3043&siteid=3). Who is getting paid for my traffic? And excuse my ignorance, but how much is traffic really worth? And how do I stop these traffic pirates from any wrong-doing now and in the future? And how do I get credit for any traffic to all 8 of my sites? What is this game all about? Will somebody please help me figure all of this out? I'm working very hard and have come a long way, but its hard to decypher all of this data. Please get back to me at your convience. And If you can't help, please forward my information to someone you might feel be able to.

It's hard enough as a model being misunderstood, but I've been mislead, misread and underestimated. Does anyone agree? Let's give 'em something to talk about.

Thank you,
Yvette Leigh
ladybossofsincity

Worried about inbox overload? Get MSN Extra Storage now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es