Completion of NomComm Service and Thank You

Dear Members of the ALAC,

As you may be aware, the terms of the members of ICANN's first Nominating Committee ended at the close of this year's annual meeting in Tunisia. I felt especially privileged to serve on the Committee as an appointee of the ALAC, and I thank you for the opportunity to serve the ALAC and ICANN in that capacity.

Please let me know if you would like any information, such as an "exit interview" or report, about my service on the NomComm. It was an interesting, and, I hope, productive year. Thank you.

Bret Fausett