[council] Council meeting times

As you will recall, during our Seoul wrap-up meeting, our group (Adrian, Edmon, Han Chuan and myself) was tasked with looking at options for rotating meeting times and asked to come up with a proposal for a time for the next meeting.

In order to do so, we took into account the number of people in each time zone. We suggest rotating between 3 set times, but due to the fact that there are more councillors from outside the AsiaPac region, we have worked our rotation out so that only one of the 3 set times is "AsiaPac" friendly.

Please see attachment for our proposals. Time no1 is the AsiaPac friendly time, and we would suggest starting with that one for the next meeting.

We realize that none of these proposals are ideal for everyone, but it is impossible to work out a suitable time where nobody would be inconvenienced.

Your comments are welcome.

Thanks,

Stéphane