[liaison6c] RE: [council] GNSO Participation Study

Thanks Denise.  Lots of good data.  I personally think that much of this data
would be useful for the PPSC Working Group Model WG.  Your conclusions seem to
be especially relevant for the prioritization task.  Can you briefly summarize
those in our meeting this afternoon.

Chuck