!FW: [council] Re: Absentee Ballot on Fast Flux Hosting motion

Title: Re: [council] Re: Absentee Ballot on Fast Flux Hosting motion

Dear Voting Council Members,

Please state your objection to accepting Mary Wongâs absentee ballot which was received four hours after the voting closed as noted in the emails below. If no objection is received within 48 hours, the final result of the Fast Flux Hosting motion will be published.

Notice that Absentee voting on the Fast Flux motion has closed

Mary Wongâs Absentee Ballot on Fast Flux Hosting motion

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Glen de Saint GÃry

GNSO Secretariat