Re: [council] RE: Council Transition Plan for Bicameral Council Seats

Title: Re: [council] RE: Council Transition Plan for Bicameral Council Seats
Thanks for the document Chuck.

I seem to remember a while back you asking whether the vice-chairs, once elected, would be eligible to run for chair.

Has this been answered?

It would seem not to make much sense to me, as all 3 positions are crucial to the Council’s day-to-day operational capacity, to have 2 of the 3 positions held by the same person...

Thanks,

Stéphane