RE: [council] Rodenbaugh Comment re GNSO Restructure Amendments to ICANN Bylaws

Kristina,

You are correct that Interest Groups are formed by members who by definition
have contracts with ICANN.  But their potential members could participate as
observers in the meantime and there would be nothing to prevent them from
organization their pre-member participation as they wish.  It is not terribly
different than noncontracted party pending constituencies who cannot become
official until they are approved by the Board.

I don't think your cinderella analogy fits well but I am not going to argue
points again that I have stated many times before.

Chuck