Re: [council] Whois "misrepresentation study" meeting

I found out about it just after the event, from Garth Bruen who had received a notice of the meeting from a friend of a friend of a friend.

Unfortunately, its timing overlapped with the NARALO monthly meeting and was only added to the GNSO calendar after-the-fact.

Alan