Re: [council] OSC Status Report

Fair point :-)

StÃphane

Envoyà de mon iPhone

Le 12 aoÃt 2009 Ã 18:56, Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx> a Ãcrit :

On 12 Aug 2009, at 12:38, Stephvg2 wrote:

Are we dropping the OSC status report off the agenda for tomorrow's meeting as a consequence of us having received it in advance?

I plan to ask if anyone has question/comments regarding the report. and then move on if there aren't any.

Of course if someone has not read it and asks for a quick recap of the highlights, i suggest we honor the request. - (e.g. someone could be calling in from vacation and not have had a chance to read the list for a week. i can't really imagine that, but i have heard that some people actually do take vacations away from their email)

a.