Re: [council] GNSO Council Weblog

Very good, Ross! Thanks for this.

--c.a.

Ross Wm. Rader wrote:

In response to suggestions made at our meeting earlier this week, I have taken the initiative to create a weblog for use by the Council (donation, freebie, no-strings attached, etc.). As suggested, I'd like to move forward with an experiment with Glenn's cooperation to post the notes from our minutes to the weblog on a regular basis.

I will be sitting down with Glenn sometime this week to discuss the finer points and provide her with some training - if there is interest, I'd be happy to include others in this walkthrough as well. More details to follow as we figure out next steps, etc.

--
Carlos A. Afonso