RE: [council] Nominations open for GNSO Council chair

Hello All,

Thank you for the nomination from Marilyn Cade, seconded by Ross Rader
and Demi Getschko.

I accept the nomination.

If re-elected I will continue to work towards improving the policy
development and policy review processes of the GNSO Council.  I will
also seek to improve the interaction with the ICANN staff on issues such
as support for policy development, as well as the processes necessary to
ensure compliance with new policies, and measurement of the outcomes of
new policies to allow effective review.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin