[council] Registrars appoint Thomas Keller to replace Philipp Grabensee on the Council

Hello All,

I am pleased to advise that Thomas Keller has been appointed by the Registrars
Constituency to replace Philipp Grabensee on the GNSO Council as of Friday 7
March 03.

For the information of Council members, attached is a disclosure statement that
was provided to the registrars constituency by Thomas.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin

I am under contract with Schlund + Partner AG which is a global registrar of
domain names in gTLDs and ccTLDs and one of Germany biggest webhosting
companies.

Schlund + Partner AG has a 8.6% shareholding in Afilias for investment purposes.
Schlund + Partner AG has no role in software development nor operations for
Afilias.

I don't hold any other offices and are not affiliated to any other company.

About my person:

I'm working for Schlund + Partner for my seventh year now and have been
involved
into the process of building the registrar from the very beginning. For the
last
two years I have been responsible for all ICANN matters concerning Schlund.
I've
been an active participant on the RC list as well as on ICANN meetings in the
various parts of the world. Besides ICANN and my work at home I'm a member of
the
Technical Advisory Committee of DENIC which oversees the technical processes
relating to the management of the worlds second largest TLD.

Best

tom

--

Thomas Keller