Transfer Task Interim Report

Dear Council

On behalf of the Transfer Task Force, I am forwarding our Interim Report which has been posted by the DNSO Secretariat for comment. This report is being sent by the secretariat to all constitiuencies and to the GA, as well.

We welcome your comments, and questions. We also want to remind you that there will be a public session on Transfers in Shanghai, presently scheduled for 10:30 A.M., chaired by Denise Michel. The Task Force will present a summary of our recommendations. We hope you will attend that session, which will serve as the basis for the following discussion in the Names Council.

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp