Re: [Aria-Security.com] vBulletin multiple XSS

This is not a bug as the administrator should be able to name f.ex. his smilies
anything he wants to do!

Then the Administrator can also write XSS in his usertitle and report that as a
vulnerability? I see it more like a function rather than a vulnerability, cause!

If an admin makes a new custom template with custom html code, then that admin
can put <script>alert('omg xss')</script> if he wants to. It's simply just
functionality not bugs.

I hope you understand my concern and why it is important for me to say that
this is not a bug.

Best Regards,
MaXe - InterN0T.net