Re: Re: Microsoft DNS patch KB951748 incompatible with Zonealarm

And by what magic do you (find out about and) download the new version
without first lowering the security to get a working connection???

(Incidentally, I had to download the new version manually -- the built in
"update" function reported my broken version as up to date....)

Dave Gillett