Re: Philips VOIP841 Multiple Vulnerabilities

Also with the service account, you don't appear to be able to change the
default password, with firmware 1.0.4.50. I logged into the web interface with
the service:service account, went to the Adminstration tab and changed the
password there (no account name specified), and logged out. But, the service
account password had NOT been changed! So, it must have changed the philips
account password.

My phone works fine with .50, and I can't find any list of what's changed in
firmware 1.0.4.80... so it ain't broke now, why "fix" it? Anyone know what's
new in firmware 1.0.4.80?