Re: Re: PIX Privilege Escalation Vulnerability

I actually was able to reproduce this attack multiple times, and did verify
that there was an enable secret password configured(as well as multiple
User/Passwords on the TTY line, not that they should matter) . I will not be in
my lab until Tuesday of next week, but I will reproduce this again and copy the
exact configuration. I can not really argue any points until then. I really
appreciate you'll looking into the matter. Again this was reproduced on a PIX
515E running v7.2 of Finesse.

Terry Bunn,CCNA
tbbunn@xxxxxxx